Autumn 2015 Wedding Fayre Season in Bristol and North Somerset
Wedding planning can be a daunting task, lots of choice, lots of inspiration and lots of wedding suppliers from cakes to wedding venues. This can feel a little overwhelming when looking for ideas, comparing suppliers and negotiating prices. When looking to meet local suppliers, face to face, wedding fayres are the best place to do so, giving you the chance to look at the venue as well as meeting lots of different suppliers.
The real value to be gained from a wedding fayre is meeting the actual supplier(s) up front. With something as personal as a wedding, it is important to establish a good relationship with all your suppliers. You want them to be confident and professional, make you feel relaxed, listen to your requirements and be able to offer advice when required.
Talking to suppliers at a wedding fayre should give you a good indication as to whether you want to hire them. Many suppliers that exhibit at wedding fayres have something unique to offer, and feel that by showcasing their products and services, the wedding couples will feel inspired and want to find out more.
Use wedding fayres as an opportunity to ask questions about how that element of the wedding should work for example you could ask an invitation supplier how long in advance the invitations should be sent out. Questions for wedding car companies such as Spirit Wedding Cars could include:
• Can the car(s) be decorated with ribbons and bows to match your colour scheme?
• What will the driver wear?
• Will the car(s) be required for other weddings on the day? If so, how long is given between each wedding?
• Will there be the right size and colour umbrella available, just in case it rains?
• Is the car that you decide upon, the one that you will have on the day?
• Can we use the car for two trips to the church?
• How many can we seat in each car and can they accommodate child seats?
• Do you provide a refreshment pack in the car (water, tissues & mints etc)?
• Finally always ask for full details of all charges in writing when making the booking.
Spirit Wedding Cars are exhibiting at the following events, so why not pop along and see us:
• Sunday 13th September 2015 - 11.00am to 2.00pm
Aztec Hotel & Spa, Aztec West. Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4TS
•Sunday 20th September 2015 - 11.00am to 3.00pm
Wedding Fayre by Portishead Wedding Network, Somerset Hall, The Precinct, High Street, Portishead, Bristol, BS20 6AH
•Sunday 20th September 2015 - 10.00am to 4.00pm
Wedding Fayre, Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 8BS
•Sunday 27th September 2015 - 11.30am to 3.30pm
Wedding Fayre, Batch Country House, Lympsham, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, BS24 0EX
•Sunday 27th September 2015 - 11.00am to 3.00pm
Wedding Fayre, Clevedon Hall, Elton Road, Clevedon, North Somerset, BS21 7RQ
• Sunday 4th October 2015 - 11.00am to 3.00pm
Wedding Fayre, Arnos Manor Hotel, 470 Bath Road, Arnos Vale, Bristol, BS4 3HQ
• Sunday 11th October 2015 - 11.00am to 4.00pm
Wedding Fayre, Aldwick Court Farm & Vineyard, Redhill, Bristol, BS40 5RF
Look forward to meeting you.
For more information about our wedding cars and availability for 2015 and 2016, please contact Wendy or Matthew, details as follows:
Tel: 01934 516728 / 07742 820363
Tags: wedding blog; wedding fayres bristol; wedding fairs bristol; wedding fayre somerset; wedding fair north somersetWedding Cars Bristol; Wedding Transport Bristol; Wedding Cars North Somerset